Monday, December 11, 2006

Home stretch...

Wellllllll..........here I am in SAC, with just about 2 hours left for my final exam for this semester. I hope I'm ready, it will be interesting as to how this exam turns out, but I have confidence in my knowledge...I think... :/

As for the last exam, it was tedious (lots of writing), but I think I passed, and may even have a chance at making at least an A-, but we'll see how things go...either way, depending on how today's exam goes, I think I may have 18 credits in the bag this semester, but I not counting my chickens just yet...

Once this exam is over anyway, I have a half bottle of Cranberry-flavoured vodka with my name on it, so I will definitely be celebrating outside of the exam room! :D

So good luck everybody, hope we pull through with maximum credits for this semester.

I'm outta here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home