Monday, November 27, 2006

The Grey Havens...

Well...on the shores of the Grey Havens...we have come to the end of our journey....

Okay well I guess this is the end of my postings for this course...so I just want to thank Dr. Mohan and Ms. Mohammed for their help through the proceedings of this course. Also, I want to wish good luck to my fellow classmates with their end-of-semester exams. In the meantime, now it's just to round up these last few assignments and as well as revision for our upcoming exams.

So until later on, I'm outta here.

*hears the Breaking of the Fellowship music playing in the background...stupid LOTR stuck in my head from getting to watch it on a projector.*

P.S. Blue sucks, Red rules!!! (ask me what that's about if you care to know!) :)

2 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

lol @ lotr reference
speakin of which...
next year, 'children of hurin' comin out (the new tolkien book that his son edited)

1:54 PM  
Blogger SPK said...

*nods*
We shall definitely check the book out, we have most of the main History Of Middle Earth books here @ home...so to add to the collection.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home